Saturday 20 December 2008

My Little Pony Ponyville Deluxe Playset

My Little Pony Ponyville Deluxe PlaysetThis huge amusement park playset contains a roller coaster and a swinging "boat" ride specially sized for Ponyville Ponies, an ice cream parlor to enjoy a sweet snack, and an enormous Ferris wheel, complete with lights and sounds! Hasbro. Ages: 3+

Customer Review: pretty toy for your toddler

This is so cute and musical, fun for your little girl to play with her my little ponies, has cute piece you can buy to add on like ice cream truck. This is very colorful and had many ways to play, its a small amuzement park for your ponies. I must say amazon had a one day price drop and I got it for a steal or a deal.. way to go amazon

Customer Review: On every 4-yr-old's list!

My daughter just got this for her 5th birthday. She's had her eye on it since it came out and she has not been disappointed! The ferris wheel gets the most play (be sure to take it out of demo mode). Fortunately, she already owned enough little ponies to fill it and then some. I'd recommend getting a pack of extra ponies to make the ferris wheel worth while. It only comes with 1 pony - a set of this size should really at least have 2. My only complaint is that the ponies tend to be front-heavy in the ferris wheel and the "cars" therefore tend to tip. She also loves the rollar coaster but doesn't bother with the ice cream shop. We have to put away the tiny pieces because of little brothers.
See details

0 comments: