Tuesday 23 December 2008

Girls From Harm

Customer Review: Zowee!

This movie is like the "Persona" of spy-chick flicks, the "Gone With the Wind" of postmodern ironic slapdash cinema, the "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" of Sid and Marty Kroft. You just can't stop watching it. Tina Lee gives a solid, sexy, convincingly blase performance, and that whacky Jennifer Mattern knocks 'em dead as the HARM girls' best-buddy who's always underestimated. I particularly liked the fight scenes. After I left the theatre, I tried a few high kicks of my own, but then I pulled a groin muscle. My boyfriend and I frequently say to one another, "That's obsessive." One day, I am going to move to New York and try to meet the HARM girls, maybe even become their friends. At the very least, I'm going to buy some thigh-high boots and a catsuit.

Customer Review: I love being in H.A.R.M.'S way

This movie is like Charlie's Angels if the budget was cut in 1/2 then 1/2 again, then 1/2 again. Take that budget and cut it in 1/2 again and again and again. You get the picture, this is one cheap production! But that doesn't make it bad. It's actually quite fun! I really enjoyed the action and the girls are really cute. My favorite is Viola. If you like B-Movie fare and like to have fun with something different. I think you would like this film. The acting is great and there's a lot of love put into the overall production. It's the story of these spy-girls and they're out to stop a mad man. Not much new on plot, but the fun twists more than make up for it. Again, if you like B-Movies I would recomend it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, STAY WAY!
See details

0 comments: